- Top Safety Pick status by IIHS
- 30/38 MPG
- Highly ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- Honda Accord and Civic are each driven by about 4% of millennials making it the most popular among the generation
- Accord and Civic are available as coupe, sedan, hatchback and more
- Honda Civic was the second best-selling car on Car and Driver’s 2017 list
- One of the oldest cars being sold in the U.S.
- Top-selling vehicle for 36 years
- Ford F-series is most common among millennials and most popular pickup truck
- F-series is also a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS
- Ford Focus is driven by nearly 3% of millennials
- Ford Focus has a decent 25/34 MPG
- Ford Fiesta for under $25,000 with turbocharged engine and 197 horsepower
June 9, 2019 @ 10:40
What a joke! Where’s Volvo?